Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Catching Fire Soundtrack

So I love music, I love the Hunger Games, and I loved the first album to the first Hunger Games movie. So when I listened to the Catching Fire sound track I was disappointed. I went through the entire album and could not finish one song. There are two songs that have potential but they were mixed in with such high pitched songs. I don't know about you but when I watch a movie about war on the government I want my music to get my blood pumping, I want to listen to it loud, and I want to enjoy it. The problem is that I can't stand this high pitched whiny music and so this album was the complete opposite of what I expected. It was a let down and so now I can  only hope that whoever is in charge of making the Divergent music list has better taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment